Feudi’s 2011 Fiano di Avellino is one of the best wines in this entry-level range. Peaches, apricots, smoke and licorice take shape in the glass, but ultimately, the 2011 is a wine that impresses for its layered, textured personality. Anticipated maturity: 2013-2015.
Once again, Feudi impresses for the sheer breadth of their range. From top to bottom, this is a terrific set of wines from one of the benchmark wineries in Campania, and all of Italy, for that matter.-AG
Wine Spectator 86 Points
An elegant white, with persistent fine melon, blanched almond, chalk and zesty notes. Drink now. 34,000 cases made.
- The Fiano d’Avellino (vinotekablog.wordpress.com)
- Wines of Campania Tasting at Otto Enoteca (travelblogitaly.wordpress.com)
- I Love Italian Travel – Wine Tours In Campania (vino-con-vista.blogspot.com)
- Botta Di Vino – Great Italian Wine in Red Hook (manoavino.com)
- Fiano, an Ambrosial Grape of Southern Italy, Meets California and Australia for Dinner (manoavino.com)
- A Wine Fan’s Look at the Wines of Campania, Italy (vino-con-vista.blogspot.com)