CLASSIFICATION: Sauvignon Vallagarina IGT
GROUND: Hills of morainal origin, based on chalky rocks. Substantial amount of clay in a medium mixture weaving; a four-yearly organic fertilization is the sole natural operation made.
VARIETY: Sauvignon CL R 3 and CL from France – Planted in 1989 “Field n. 4” and “Field n. 2” – System of plantation m. 2,00×0,80 – Training system: modified “pergola trentina” – 6.250 stumps/Ha – 50.000 gems/Ha – South-facing.
VINIFICATION: Handmade harvest in little cases – Brief grapes’ maceration in cold; 6 hours at 10° C – Soft press during the fermentation at 20°C, with the presence of selected yeast – Storage, on their own yeast, in stainless steel until the end of February.
Sauvignon Vallagarina IGT Balter: intense perfume ornate with a pepper’s note and tomato’s leaf aroma typical of this cultivar; they are evident but non-invasive at all, singular but opened toward tropical notes. Excellent value for money.
Price 12 € Score 87/100 Via Balter
- Miali Primitivo Salento 2010 IGT (vignauvavino.blogspot.com)
- IGT Brings Tournament Technology To Video Poker And Progressive Bonuses To Core Titles (multivu.com)
- IGT Fuels Excitement for New Jersey Real Money Online Gaming (sacbee.com)
- TN : Barrua 2010, IGT, Agricola Punica, Isola dei Nuraghi, Sardinia, Italy (winesweden.blogspot.com)
- IGT Announces Fifth Consecutive Quarterly Dividend Increase (prnewswire.com)